5. Begin your search early; finding more sources than the minimum required is ok.
If you are required to use 3 sources, find 5 or 6 and pick the best 3.
4. Research is not a direct path and may use different search terms.
It's a process, not a fast food drive-thru.
3. Evaluate information to determine if it is both accurate and current.
The information superhighway is filled with false and outdated information. Because it is on the web does not make it true. There may be better sources.
2. Research takes off on the library's homepage.
The library's homepage has resources you need at your fingertips.
1. Ask a librarian.
We are the original search engine.
In This Guide and Introduction
- Find books about computers
- Find articles about computers
- COMP1000 topics
- News feeds
- Newsbank: AJC, MDJ, 23 GA papers
- Newsbank: 1000+ US Newspapers
- Help with citations
- Evaluating websites
- Using library resources from home
- And more
campus may be requested and sent to a different campus. Just ask at your local campus.